A Premier NBFC of Pakistan is hiring for a position of
Head of Business Development
A first of its kind newly established fintech based Non-Banking Finance Company in Pakistan is seeking a Head of Business
Development to support its establishment and growth both in Pakistan and abroad. The core idea of this premier venture
is to disrupt the current status quo by increasing affordability, product innovation and a well-developed fintech platform to
efficiently deliver transparent and customer oriented mortgages.
This leading venture is a subsidiary of Social Investment Managers and Advisors LLC (SIMA), a US asset manager registered
with SEC. SIMA is a fast growing company focused on double bottom line fund management, advisory services and creation
of social businesses in the area of financial inclusion, solar energy, affordable housing and education in some of the poorest
countries in the world – namely sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. SIMA believes in transparency, inclusive decision-making and
innovative thinking. The firm’s Managing Partners are among the longest serving social investment fund managers and
actively contributed to the development of the social impact investment industry. SIMA has increased its employee more
than 8 times in last 3.5 years from 2 to 17 and expects to have about 30 people by 2021. SIMA has presence in USA, Kenya,
Pakistan and India. (Simafunds.com)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Formulate sales plans and strategies from the scratch for newly developed company and achieve those goals in a timely
• Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
• Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
• Lead, direct and mentor sales and marketing teams to achieve hundred percent outcome.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
• Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
• Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company
• Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
• Travel for in-person meetings with customers to develop key relationships.
• Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
• Prepare sales and marketing statements and reports for the top management of the firm.
• Masters degree in a Sales/Marketing discipline is a MUST
• Current position as a Senior Sales Manager of secured assets at a financial institution is preferred.
• Minimum 7 years of progressive consumer products sales experience starting as a territory sales officer with the leading
banks is preferred.
• Experience in Strategic planning, marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
• Shows strong interest in Fintech related products and potential to understand the complexity within it.
• A high level of passion, entrepreneurial energy, personal initiative and responsibility to grow the overall business.
• Established relationships with key players like industry regulators, competitors and investors.
• Outstanding communication, analytical and critical thinking skills, and an executive presence.
• Strong cultural understanding and skills to communicate effectively across multiple geographies.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
• Diplomacy, negotiating skills and team-working skills.
Please send your application, resume and salary expections to firstname.lastname@example.org. The title of your email should be
“Application for Head of Business Development”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com